Sunday, October 14, 2007

My Thoughts

Mommy and Daddy say that I am getting to be a big girl. Now that I am so big, I will make my own post (with some help from Mommy). Here is what I am up to these days.

Growing out of my clothes. Mommy has officially put away most of my 0 to 3 month size clothes. Before retiring my first outfits, Mommy forced me to wear many cute outfits (without regard to practicality). She has also been trying my "big girl" clothes on me (3 to 6 month). Here is a sweatshirt jacket from Auntie Angie. Three to 6 month old babies must have really big heads!



I am so big that I even get to go in a jogging stoller! I like going on walks along the canal. Rough terrain puts me to sleep! Here I am on my street with Daddy.

100_0794

One of my favorite places to visit is the rainforest. I like talking to the monkey and the adorable baby in the shiny glass.



Now that I am big, I get to go shopping with my friend Anna. Anna and I like to look at each other. She smiles and laughs at me. I just stare back. She even lets me take naps while we hang out.

100_0805

Anna is a nice friend. She lets me borrow her clothes. Here I am in Anna's dress.

100_0833

I got to play in the crib a few times this week. Daddy and Mommy are going to have me sleep in it soon (they have to take off the bumpers and remove my toys). I really like talking to my cowgirl doll. I talked to her for more than 15 minutes while Mommy sorted through my clothes.

100_0821

I like to ride in my swing while Mommy takes a shower. Here is one of my cute onesies that I outgrew.

100_0799

Mommy and Daddy say I am a good sleeper. They say I slept through the night. I went about 10 hours between feeds. Mommy says she wants me to sleep a little bit longer at night, but she got me up anyway after she fed me since I would have slept for 4 more hours if she let me. I think I only need 5 feeds now, but Mommy is watching my weight to make sure I am getting enough. Oh, and I like to suck on my fist.



Well, I am getting tired now. Ahgoo (translated: goodbye)

4 comments:

Peter and Sarah said...

Talia,

What a great picture of us together! I am glad the dress fits you. The next time we go shopping, I'll share some of my solids with you. - Anna

Nikki said...

Talia,

Oh my! I think I have reached my cuteness quotient for the week just reading one post. I'm so glad your mommy helped you communicate all of those important thoughts for us.

Just think of the growing out of clothes as an opportunity to get new ones and enjoy it! Somehow growing out of clothes isn't as much fun when you are old like me!

Love and hugs and kisses,

Auntie Nikki

Angie said...

I thought I recognized that pink sweatshirt! :) Talia, you are adorable!

Much love from Aunt Angie

Anonymous said...

Perfect in every way!