Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanks

Erin's short list of blessings (not in any particular order):

1. My wonderful husband. I am very grateful for such an amazing, intelligent, thoughtful, loving, hard working, fun, and handsome husband.

2. Talia Rose. Our baby is so sweet, cuddly, pleasant, lovable, smart, fun, and beautiful.

3. Being home with my daughter. While I loved teaching, I am thrilled to be able to be a full time mom. Many thanks to Jon for working so hard to make this possible.

4. Wonderful family. Our family is blessed with great parents, siblings, siblings-in-law, nieces, and nephews.

5. Fantastic friends. I am grateful for faithful friends, new and long-time. Their friendships bring joy, laughter, and counsel.

6. A roof over our heads. I am grateful to live in such a beautiful area surrounded by nature. Our home is humble, but it is ours.

7. Food on the table. I have never known hunger. In fact, I feel quite spoiled by the variety of food available to us (and I am not bashful when it comes to eating).

8. Health. It is when I am sick or hurt that I remember what a blessing it is to be in good health.

9. Living in America. While my travels have only taken me to 5 other countries, I feel confident saying that I am truly blessed to live in the United States. We enjoy freedom, opportunity, and a high standard of living.

10. High speed internet. An odd blessing to most, but to us it is fantastic. The internet allows us to stay in contact with friends and family. It also allows Jon to work from home.

11. Last but greatest, my Lord and Savior. He is the reason for all the joy and blessings in my life. His love is unending. His wisdom is unfathomable. His forgiveness is enduring.

No comments: