Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mommy's Little Girl

Those of you who have known me for a while know that I love overalls. They are comfortable, versatile, full of pockets, and just plain fun. When a friend from church gave me overalls for Talia I was thrilled. A few days ago Talia and I wore our overalls and pink shirts. The weather was nice so Jon took several pictures of his two girls. Here is one.

100_1071

If you want to see a few more shots (including Talia spitting up on her overalls) you can click on the above picture to enter our Flickr album.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Awwww! Love them.

As for my own clothing oddities...I now am the proud owner of 4 pairs of footed pajamas -- one even has a bum flap! Most people quit wearing them well before age 33. I guess I am not most people. One of these days I want a picture with Talia in which we are both wearing footed pjs. Deal?

Anonymous said...

How cute. Overalls are wonderful, except at certain moments... and are only second to jeans in "best apparel". You both looked delightful.

Wonderful timing on the spit up pictures. Yes, I know Talia accommodates you.

Beau just barfed, too, but daddy cleaned it up before I could get a picture.

Jon, Erin, Talia, and Elliana said...

Nikki,

I can honestly say that I haven't seen adult PJs with a bum flap. The fact that you found them must mean that there is a demand. I hope that someday you will get that PJ photo with Talia :).

Mom,

I prefer overalls to jeans because they are not restricting around the waist (room for a big meal or early pregnancy). Dad told me about Beau's episode. I am glad that he feels better now.

Angie said...

Love the picture! Very precious :). I envy your nice weather. The ground is covered in snow right now and yesterday when I went to work the first half of my drive was in snow with a lot of wind and poor visibility. Last night we had our company Christmas party. My party dress goes just past my knees. It was in the teens last night and travel from the door to the car was COLD!

Peter and Sarah said...

Love the overall pictures! You guys are so cute together.