Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Perspective

Here I am!

100_1410

I am having so much fun!

Daddy makes me happy

I get to watch snow fall.

The sky is falling!

I get to play in my play pen.

Talia likes play pen time

And I can even roll over onto my side.

Talia plays in her play pen

Mommy and Daddy even take me on walks when it is cold and rainy.

Ready for weather

I can arch my back to reach behind me.

Plenty to do on the changing table

I get to wear pretty dresses (but Mommy says I can't wear these anymore because I am too big).

Enjoying my last day in this dress

Mommy, look at me!

I jump and play on my jumper. I try to walk to Mommy and then I swing back.

Talia from above

Daddy won't let me take my jumper with me.

Can I take my jumper with me?

But that's okay because he takes me to look at pictures.

So many faces

I like this one the best!

Daddy, you were a cute little boy

Mommy and Daddy love me so much that they gave me my own room (and they finally moved out of it).

Talia's Room

Now I have a play pen in my room.

Talia's Room 2

Mommy and Daddy also gave me a couch of my own.

Talia's room 3

They moved into their new room.

Our new room

They say that they see nice sunrises in the morning. I prefer to sleep in.

Sunrise over the canyon

Mommy and Daddy said that I was waking them up. They are happy to get more sleep. I actually sleep better now, too! They want me to learn to sleep without my swaddle. Now I sleep with one arm out. Mommy, where did you put that picture of me? Oh, here I am in my crib.

Talia kicks back

Wanna see my toes?

Wanna see my toes?

I like to cuddle with Daddy.

Talia cuddles with Daddy

Sometimes Mommy holds me by my thighs and I decide to fall face forward. This is fun because I get to taste new things and Mommy and Daddy laugh at me with my bum in the air.

Bottoms up!

I like to play cribbage with Daddy and Mommy. They call me "baby luck." Here I am helping Daddy. I have a nice poker face.

Wow, that's a good hand!

I show Daddy which cards to play.

Play this one!

Good move, Daddy!

Good hand, Daddy

Daddy has to share my expertise with Mommy. Now I help her.

Talia checks Mommy's cards

I also like to sit on Mommy's knees. But sometimes sitting up makes me spit-up.

More spit-up

One of my favorite things to do is have my freedom. Daddy helps me walk. I like to walk to Mommy!

Mommy, I walked all this way to get to you!

That's what I like to do! Bye!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Yay! It's so nice to see pictures of you, Talia! You're getting so grown up, but haven't lost an ounce of your cuteness. :)

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!!

Thanks for all the great pictures, Talia. You are so precious!

Nikki said...

*sigh* Oh, to see your cuteness in person. I'm working on it! In the meantime, lots of love, and ask mommy to give you some hugs and kisses from Auntie Nikki.