Friday, July 25, 2008

Talia's Thoughts

Mommy says she is too busy to update the blog so I thought I would fill in for her.

Mommy and I have fun all day. We play a game called laundry. Mommy folds clothes and places them in drawers. I reach into the drawers and pull out the clothes. Mommy refolds the clothes and places them back in the drawers. I pull them out. We play this game until I get bored.

Game: Mommy puts clothes away

Talia reaches in

Talia pulls clothes out

Recently I got sick. Mommy and Daddy felt bad for me so they bought me new toys. I like my giant Legos.

Talia inspects her new toys

You can see who likes them more.

Erin plays with Mega Bloks

Daddy and Mommy build towers. I try to keep them entertained by knocking them down.

Talia's tall tower

The doctor gave me an inhaler for my throat.

Talia tries her inhaler

I decide when to use it. Mommy and Daddy thought they could make me; they were wrong.

Talia uses her inhaler

I love to look through albums.

Talia looks through the albums

100_2601

I can point to my favorite person.

My favorite person

I like to make messes.
I wonder what Talia is doing

100_2548

Sometimes Daddy and Mommy even make messes for me!

Practicing Climbing Skills

I like to go to birthday parties. Here I am with Mommy and my friends.

Talia is unimpressed

Here is the birthday girl.

Birthday Girl!

Here are all the people who love her.

Capturing the birthday girl!


I can do lots of tricks. I can wave "hi" and "bye." I can even suck on my finger for laughs.

Finger trick

Daddy and Mommy love to watch me clap. See my dairy rash?

Dairy contact allergy

Did you know I have a brown spot in my eye? Look closely and you will see (Mommy marked it on my Flickr picture).

See Talia's Brown Spot

I like to keep Mommy and Daddy entertained, even when I sleep. They say I look like a frog.

Talia takes a frog nap

One of my favorite activities is jumping really fast in my jumper. Anything to humor Mommy and Daddy...

Talia still loves her jumper

Well, I better stop now; Mommy says its time for a nap! Please, Mommy, can I stay up?

Too precious!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talia, I am so glad you blogged. I was wondering what kept your mommy so busy that she did not update.

I like your many pictures. You are a busy and cute girl! Accomplished may be the best word. (You play all day long - do you sing too?)

Angie said...

Thanks for updating for Mommy, Talia! You did a very good job. I like how many pictures of yourself you included. :) You are getting to be such a big girl!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE messy face pictures!

Nikki said...

You keep so very busy, Miss Talia. I am glad someone has the good sense to take pictures of much of it so that we can see how precocious you are. We already know you are cute, but I don't mind being reminded of that fact either. :)

Anonymous said...

Talia, are you doing any more thinking?

PrincessJoylynn said...

Oh Talia I cannot tell you how much fun we are going to have! I cannot wait to see you and your mama again!

Angie said...

Looking forward to your birthday pictures, Talia! :)